Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Clutter

Clutter seems to be the norm around here these days. Everything is in place for our house to close on Oct. 20th, so I have been busy packing, sorting, throwing things away. I am having a garage sale this weekend to get rid of what I know we no longer will want/need in the new house, plus all the stuff Capri has outgrown. I have a pile of garage sale stuff, a pile of stuff to go into storage for the new house, and a pile of stuff that will be moved into the rental. We got a stoarage shed last night and started putting stuff in it. We get the rental on October 1st. But for now my lack of garage means, that all those piles are in corners of my house. Between all the packing, and pricing, taking the kids to the varies activies, cleaning as best as I can, keeping up with laundry, and just normal day to day stuff, I am TIRED!!!!! I love it, I really do, but at the same time I just want to relax in the evenings. But with a very active toddler, at night when she is in bed is the best time for me to get stuff done.

I am ready for the next few weeks to be over!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I remember the days of leaving with piles of boxes everywhere! It isn't the easiest thing to do but at least you get the excitement of moving into a new home! That will be very exciting! I hope the move goes good. Before you know it it will be time to move, again, but into your new house!