Friday, November 27, 2009

This week

This week has been awesome! Nick took off all week and we have just enjoyed spending time as a family. We went to the Renniger's extraviganza in Mt. Dora and did some shopping. I went to a Girl's Night out and watched New Moon. We took the girls to the Orlando Science Center. We had a cook out with friends. We celebrated my dad's birthday with another cook out and card games. We slept in, watch TV and movies, and just relaxed and had fun.

On Thursday we took a picnic to Highlands Hammoch State Park. Not your traditional Thanksgiving day, but it was so much fun. The weather was perfect, slighly cool but still very comfortable. There were a ton of people there all having fun together. The girls played on the playground while we set up our lunch. Then we took a hike. My grandparents came with us and we enjoyed their company. Then we headed home and played cards at my parents house. It was a really nice day.

Today was Black Friday. I don't like to get up early so my mom and I had plan to leave around 8 a.m. and head to Lakeland to do some shopping. Capri woke me up at 6:30 (which she NEVER does), so I decided to head out early. I went to Toysrus, and the mall before I met up with my mom. Then we went to Kohl's and Micheals. We got some really great deals, and saved lots of money. I am pretty much done shopping for the girls! :) Then tonight we went and got our Christmas tree. It's soaking in water and we will put it up sometime tomorrow.

No comments: