Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 days to go......

We close on our house in 10 days. 1 week from today (Tuesday) we have our first walk through at the house. However the days seem to be crawling. For our room we have a new bed, new bedding, new bath towels and mats. For Capri's room we got all new bedding, for her queen size bed that she will move into after she moves out of the crib. The girls have new bedding for their bunk beds. They also have new stuff for their bathroom. We got new lighting, and ceiling fans, for every room of the house, and a new rug for the livingroom. I have all my paint color picked out for the walls. In other words.....we are ready!!!! I have had a blast shopping for all this new stuff, but now I am ready to decorate with it all. We are ready to move out of our small rental house and be able to put things away instead of just "somewhere". We are just ready to spread out. It's been a very long time coming.

I am sure I am boring all my friends with the day to day talk about the new house, but I am just so very excited!!!!! So until then I am doing a lot of reading, and we are keeping netflixs busy. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

So exciting! It is so fun to get new stuff for the house! We just got a king size bed at we LOVE it! It always seems when you are waiting for something exciting to happen time creeps by, but it will be here before you know it!