Monday, May 24, 2010

Wow time flies.

Lets see since my last post.

1. We have been in our new house for almost 3 months, and LOVE it! We have been having people over like crazy which is so much fun. I love sharing the blessings that God has given us with others.

2. I started a new "diet" and have lost almost 20lbs, and I am so much healthier. I feel great, and am looking forward to losing another 20lbs.

3. I started running again. I am on week 6 of the C25K program and am running 3 times a week.

4. Sage is almost done with VPK. She has her graduation on Thursday night. She can't wait to be a kindergartener.

5. Avery is almost done with 1st grade. She has 13 more days of school.

6. Capri is now 2, and talking a whole lot more. She is every bit of "2" ....which has prooved to be a little bit challanging in all of our end of the year activies. Although I can say that being the 3rd baby she is much easier to deal with even when she's in a "mood". But even though she has her moments of being "2" she is still my sweet baby girl most of the time....just don't take her shopping.

7. Sage has started playing t-ball at the YMCA

8. Both older girls have 2 more weeks until their dance recital so we've been busy with that.

9. We're planning summer activies like crazy.

10. Nick and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. We're busy busy busy. I feel like we are rarely home these days, and when we are we are getting ready for some kind of party or gathering. But I wouldn't change anything about our life. It's great and I am loving every minute of it.

No comments: