Monday, July 28, 2008

I love my three girls

It's quiet in my house right now, which is rare most of the time but very typical for this time of day. Capri is asleep in her crib, Sage is asleep in her bed, and Avery is sitting on my bed reading books. I love rest time! Today has been a bit hectic. I've been finishing up my pricing for an upcoming consignment sale, trying to keep the house clean while doing that, and trying to give my kids the attention that they need at the same time. Tonight is the first night of Avery's K-week and she is super excited. We've gotten all her school uniforms. On Saturday we went and picked out a lunch box and got her name put on it. Now we're ready for school. :) I am in shock that I have a child old enough to go to kindergarten. I'm also very excited for her. I hope she loves school as much as I did.

Not much going on today that's exciting to write about, just the same daily routine. But it's days like today, where I am feeling like I am being pulled in several different directions. That I like to just stop and Thank God for my wonderful family, and the many other blessings he has provided for us.

Several weeks ago Pastor Paul spoke to us at church on the Prayer of Jebez. He said to think of it like BELK, which is a local department store. So I remember

Bless me oh God, Bless me a lot
Enlarge my territory
Let not your hand depart from me
Keep me from wrong and the pain that it causes

It's now because my daily prayer. May God bless all of my family and friends.

No comments: