Thursday, October 2, 2008

My crazy life

You don't realize how busy you are until you see it on paper and are planning a week ahead of time. Nick and I leave to go to NYC on Sunday afternoon. So I am working on getting Avery and Sage packed to stay with my parents, and Capri and I packed for NYC. Nick's on his own, although I have to make sure all his clothes are clean so that he can throw them in a bag at the last minute. We are trying to take the least amount of stuff with us for easier travel which isn't going to be too hard, even with a 6 month old. I think Capri is just going to be super spoiled next week since she'll pretty much be held in a sling all week long.

Getting Avery and Sage's schedule figured out and packing for them has been the biggest headache. I can't praise my mom enough for watching them for us. My dad will be out of town most of the time she has the girls. So a big shout out to my mom for being so awesome. Oh and on Thursday my mom is dropping the girls off at my friend Kari's house and she is watching them until Sunday. And Tammy is watching Sage while Avery is in school on Friday. It's been crazy getting all of that worked out.

Here is the schedule for the week.

Avery goes to school from 7:50-8:25 everyday and has homework everynight.
Monday:
10 a.m. Sage has french lessons
4:30-6:00 Avery has dance lessons (which includes a bag, leotard, and 2 pairs of shoes to pack)
6:00-6:45 Kids choir practice at church for both girls

Wed.
4:30-5:00 Sage has gymnastics
5:15 Dinner at church
6:30-8:00 Awana at church

Thur.
Normally this is girl scout night but we switched it to Saturday mornings which is going to work much better for me.

So add in homework, bath time, dinner, driving time, and conversations and the days fill up quickly. So I've packed school clothes, shoes, socks, underwear, hair stuff, Awana stuff, gymnastics stuff, dance stuff, and everything else. Now I'm ready to get on a plane and go to NYC.

No comments: