Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello

I haven't posted here much in the last few weeks. Last week our family was sick. Capri started it a week ago Sunday, then I got it, then Sage, then Avery. Nick felt sick one day but still went to work. My mom watched the girls for me while I was sick and a few days later she was sick. My Uncle Roger and Aunt Nancy were in for the Superbowl (my uncle had tickets), and he ended up getting sick Sunday morning. Thankfully he was still able to make it to the game. So it's really been around.

Other than that we're just living our normal lives. Going to the gym, dance lessons, gymnastics, school, work, church, Awana, bible study........ Sage started her French lessons up again and a friend of ours is joining us this time around. So we're all doing great!

Hopefully I'll get some pictures up from Sage's birthday party soon.

No comments: