Friday, February 6, 2009

My 4th

I got this game off a friend of mine and I thought I would post it here to be funny.





Here's how you play!
1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2. Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!
3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger4. Tag 4 people (or as many as you want) to do the same!!


LOL This picture was taken in April of 08. The girls wanted to play with make-up and I had just had Capri a few weeks prior so I was too tired to argue. So I let them have at it. Avery did pretty well except she got it all in her hair (which is why it is sticking up and plastered), and Sage looks like a clown, oh and notice that I made her take her shirt off.....lol

Feel free to post your photos to share.

1 comment:

Jill White said...

heehee! That pic is really funny!