Thursday, February 5, 2009

Liferenewal

I joined a bible study last week that meets every Thurs morning or evening (I go in the morning except on MOPS week, then I will go in the evening). I LOVE this group. The women are just so kind and loving. You can really tell that they are doing their best to follow Christ in all areas of their lives. I was in a small group with other mommies who's mission in life is to be a good Christian wife, and raise good Christian kids. That is such a rare find in this world today. The study is all about building relationships both in community with others and a stronger relationship with Christ. I just feel so refreshed after going and really look forward to going each week. Sage and Capri go to the child care area and they seem to have a really good time also. God really knew that this was something that I needed at this time in my life. Between this, my really awesome MOPS group, church, and French lessons (other MOPS moms), I am really meeting some other great Christian women. And don't we all just need to surround ourselves with that as much as possible. Good Christian friends encourage us, love us (despiter our faults), are honest with us in a loving way, listen to us, don't judge us, and really just understand where we are coming frome even if we don't always agree.

Thank you Lord for putting all these wonderful women in my life. Help me to be a friend to them, and help them meet my needs for friendship. Bless my MOPS group, and my new liferenewal group. Help us always to do our best in serving you. Amen

No comments: