Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The last days of summer.....

We have had so much fun this summer. We've been to the movies, the mall, the park, Bok Tower, the Orlando Science Center, the beach, been to playdates, pool parties, birthday parties, church activies, had family visit....... Lots of fun stuff. But I still can't believe it's August and school will start in just a few short weeks. We are all prepared. Avery went to "Blast off to first grade" last week. We've gotten new clothes, backpacks, shoes, socks, and school supplies for both girls. They are super excited!

Avery will be going into 1st grade at Hillcrest Elementary. She loved kindergarten and is even more excited for first grade. She spend most of last year in the 1st grade reading class because she was reading so well, and completed the book, so my guess is that sometime after school starts they will move her into the 2nd grade reading class.

Sage is going to VPK (voluntary pre-kindergarden) at the YMCA. She goes 5 days a week from 8:30-11:30. She is super excited about going to school for the first time.

So it's just me and Capri at home in the mornings. I am going to be sad. I've had fun with all my girls home this summer.

My drop off/pick-up schedule looks like this:
7:45 Take Avery to school
8:30 Take Sage to school
11:30 Pick-up Sage
Hopefully Capri will take a nap during this time
2:30 Pick-up Avery from school

Wed nights we have Awana for both girls, Thursday nights we have Gymnastics for Sage, and some night we will have dance for Avery, I don't know what night that is yet.

I'm going to be busy..........

No comments: