Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random pictures

I uploaded pictures off my camera so I though I'd share some of them. Totally random. Capri taking a bath
Capri in her jumper

Capri in her walker (we took this one to my parents house and got a "new to us" replacement).



Capri looking cute........hold Sage's hand.




We got this at a consignment sale, so Capri was trying it out.
Avery playing in the sprinkler in our backyard.


Max hanging out watching the girls.

Sage playing outside.

Capri sucking her fingers.


I had about given up on getting another thumb sucker then all of a sudden last week she started sucking her two fingers and she hasn't stopped since.

Sage being silly

Classic Sage....I had told her no about something so she was pouting, but still wanted to hold the baby.


Cassie came over for a sleeper over last weekend. The girls were playing dress-up.

No comments: