Friday, August 15, 2008

Starting school

I can't belive Avery is starting kindergarten, she's way too grown up. We keep telling her that we aren't going to let her turn 6, but she insists.....lol We went to Hillcrest (her new school) last night for orientation. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Smith. We got her school t-shirts, put money in her cafeteria account and got her "car rider" number. So it's official she starts on Monday, and she's counting the days. :) She also started dance again for the year. She is taking Musical Theater, and Combo II which is jazz, and Tap.

I think I'm going to have to take Sage to the park or someplace fun on Monday so she won't feel like she's being left out of something exciting. She started gymnastics 2 wks ago and she loves going.

Awana, and MOPS start up in September and once again I am back to driving kids to all their activities, I can't imagine what's it's going to be like in a few years when I have 3 in school.

No comments: