Saturday, December 27, 2008

I have the best husband!

Nick totally surprised me Christmas morning and I got my Wii! He wrapped up a book because I had also mentioned a cookbook that I wanted so that's what I thought I was getting. And he kept saying sorry that we couldn't get the wii that maybe we could get it for my birthday or something. So I had gotten over my disappointment because I didn't want to be sad on Christmas. So we were all opening out other gifts. I was having so much fun watching the girls open everything. Then Nick brought me out a box and my mom jumped in front of me with a camera and I knew that I had gotten the Wii. I am just so thrilled. I did great!



We played it all day on Christmas. My grandpa Washburn even got up and played golf with my dad and Nick. The girls are having a lot of fun with it also. We have a little extra Christmas money so we can go to gamestop and try to get a few new games for it. Plus Nick's brother sent a couple games with my Mother in law that we can try out for the next week. So all in all I had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: