Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oklahoma

I know I'm a little late, but I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from the last couple of months. Here are some from the trip the girls and I took to Oklahoma for a quick weekend visit.

On the way home we had a chance to spend the night with my grandparents, and my aunt came us for dinner. It was really nice spending some time with them.
Sam, Avery, and Sage had a great time playing together. This picture was taken after a "fun" trip to Target, with 3 adults and 5 kids. :)

Capri enjoyed standing up and playing with toys. About 2 days after this trip she learned how to pull up and now I can't get her to stay in one place. :)


Avery and Sam playing in the backyard. Sage was taking a nap. :)

Eli and Capri enjoyed playing with each other too.

Nana treated Sam, Avery, and Sage to a trip to the circus. I went with them, and Jennifer stayed home with Capri and Eli. We really had a nice time.

This was taken right before the trip to the circus.

Eatting some yummy dinner!

This was Eli's favorite thing to do with Capri. :)
Up next pictures from Halloween...........

No comments: