Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday party

Here are a few birthday party pictures. We had a family/friends backyard BBQ to celebrate Capri's first birthday. I of course charged the video camera, got a whole package of AA batteries for my digital camera and was ready to go. However as the party started Nick and I looked all over and could not find the camera (I later found it in the stroller, in the back of the car from our recent Bok Tower trip). So these pictures are from my dad's camera (thankgoodness for grandparents). I don't have all of them yet, so these will have to do for now. :) Enjoy. Capri eatting a birthday hotdog.

Capri sitting like a big girl at the kids table.......we didn't put her there she climbed into the chair by herself. :)
Singing "Happy Birthday"
The whole time she had her hat on her head she had her head tilted to the side. I'm not sure she really liked the hat....lol
Yummy cake!
This way is easier..... :)
Why they put blue icing on a baby cake I have no idea???


The final pictures before Grandma gave her a bath. :) ........have I mentioned how great greandparents are.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are so cute! Looks like she enjoyed the cake! (I don't know why they put blue on baby cakes, either. At least it wasn't red!)

Jill White said...

I'm sure you've already realized by now that blue icing turns into florescent green poo!
Loved the bday pics!