Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enjoy the journey!

Enjoy the Journey! That's my new motto for life. I actually had in engraved on Nick's Road I.D. tag (that my mom got Nick for Christmas). It's just a great thing to repeat to myself on long hard days. Just stop and enjoy the journey because it goes by too quickly. Sure changing (and in my case washing) dirty diapers day in and day out doesn't sound like an adventure, but it is part of my life's journey. A journey toward heaven that God has called me to be on. And so much of the time I forget to "stop and smell the roses". The same ole same ole, mondain activies in life, repeat themselves. But then you blink and you realize you have a 6 yr old, a 4 yr old and your "baby" just turned one (new post coming soon), and you realize that if you don't slow down and enjoy each stage of life it's going to be over before it really even starts. So "Enjoy the Journey" is my new motto. The good the bad, the ups the downs, the ins the outs, just enjoy it!

No comments: