Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Disney 5K

Nick ran in the first ESPN weekend 5K this past weekend. We went up the night before had spend the night in a hotel and had a date night. Tammy watched the girls for a bit and then my mom took them and they spent the night with her. Nick and I ate at the Big River Grille on Disney's boardwalk. We then went back to Corando Springs resort where we stayed and checked out their hot tub. It was really a nice weekend.

The next morning we were at the race by 6:15 a.m. Nick ran the 5K through Disney's Hollywood studios (formally MGM). He came in 10th overall (out of 1400 runners), with a time of 19m 28sec. I am really proud of him! Here are a few pictures from our race, and he has a few more on his facebook.

Disney's boardwalk
You can see the Epcot ball
The 5K before it started.

Nick finished the race

Nick with his medal.

Yes I was there too. :) This is me at our resort.

No comments: