Thursday, March 5, 2009

My vent

A little over a month ago Capri, Avery, Sage, and I got sick with the stomach bug. Capri threw up at church, I got sick the next day, Sage got sick the next day, and on that same day Avery got sent home for throwing up during P.E. We also passed it along to my mom, and Uncle Roger who was down visiting for the superbowl. Then we went about a week where everyone was feeling pretty good. Then Avery came home from dance one day with pink eye, and missed a day of school. But then all 5 of us came down with a "cold" (for lack of better words). We all have a nasty cough. Avery ran a high (102+) fever, and we took her to the doctor and they gave her antibiotics and breathing treatments, and Sage gets the breathing treatments also. Capri has a cough her nose runs constantly. So we've all been dealing with that for a couple weeks now. Then last night on the way to gymnastics (after feeling great all day), Sage threw up in the car. So much that I just through the carseat away, it wasn't worth trying to clean. She then got sick several times last night and slept in our room. Then this morning I woke up with a quesy stomach and some not so great side effects from that, and Nick just came home feeling the same way. So we are back to the stomach bug. I am so very tired of being sick. For a healthy family we've really been hit hard this year.

End of my vent!

No comments: