Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 wks to go

I have 10 weeks before I have to run in my first 5K. As of this morning Week 7, I no longer get to run in my C25K (except in my warm up and cool down). I will be running for 20 minutes without stopping. I can't belive that I have gotten to this point. Next week is a 25 min run, then 28 min, then 30 min, then 35 min until my 5K. It's still very hard, and I run at a snails pace, but I guess I will just keep getting better with time.

Now if my weight loss would just be as successful as my running is, I'd be in great shape.

1 comment:

Angela said...

You can do it girlie!!! My first 5K was JUST under 40 minutes, but I never stopped running the entire time. Doesn't matter how fast you are! You go girl :-)

remember weight is just a number. Set fitness goals for yourself and the rest is academic!!