Monday, April 6, 2009

Friends

I am so very thankful for my friends today. For years I have (and still do) pray for friendship. People to come into my life and help me along through the trying times, celebrate with me through that happy times, and just chat with me when life is "normal". My prayers have been answered through all kinds of people throughout my life. Some friends who come and stick around while others come and fit a need for a specific time and then fade away (although always remaining friendly). I have great friends who I can call on to help watch my kids when needed, to come and play cards with, watch a movie with, go to the beach with, and go to the park with. I have a great group of friends that I go to MOPS with, some great French lesson mommies, great playpark mommy friends, and some awesome friends from church. So today I am just lifting up a pray of thanksgiving for all of the wonderful friends that I have in my life. You know who you are. :)

No comments: