Friday, June 19, 2009

Avery

My grown up girl went to her first day/night of camp yesterday. She was so very excited. A friend of hers went with her and they had top bunks next to each other. They were about as giggly as two little girls can be. And I think I was just as excited as they were. :) I had such fond memories of my own summer camp days. I went to Sunset Bible Camp. http://www.sunsetbiblecamp.org/ Yesterday while preparing Avery for camp I had to look it up and see what was going on. Other than expanding and adding some lake activities it hasn't changed much. It was neat to see the pictures. :)

The first thing out of Sage's mouth this morning was "when do we get to pick up Avery". I think it's cute that she misses her sister. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I loved Sunset BC too! It was great! I hope Avery had lots of fun at her camp!